To our Clients, business partners and friends:
Thank you for making the first two-years of SMG a success! In February 2018, we launched Sheridan Management Group, LLC., with the mission of serving Industrial clients. In our first two-years of providing Management Consulting and Engineering Services, we have:
- Provided service to 40 Industrial facilities including: 25 Food & Beverage Can Plants; 5 Aerospace Facilities; 10 other Industrial facilities
- Served as Acting Plant Manager during a facility turnaround with a focus on safety, quality, maintenance and scheduling
- Designed and implemented a Quality Management System upgrade, focused on root-cause and corrective actions (RCCA)
- Developed and taught a Project Management 101 course based on PMI’s PMBOK
- Provided supply chain assessments around S&OP and MRP processes
- Assessed numerous operating plans for Private Equity clients
- Provided engineering services to over 30 chemical and coating tank farms including: P&ID walkdowns; EH&S assessments; VMI equipment; chemical process design; bulk tank / pipeline cleanouts and repurposing; in-plant chemical handling systems including mixing and wastewater treatment
- Countless proposals around asset and inventory management including bulk storage, non-bulk storage and IBC transloading of Industrial coatings
Our belief has always been that the success of your Industrial business starts with a robust operating plan. At SMG, we focus on uncovering the key issues and recommending improvements to the design and management of your operating plan, with the goal of always meeting your Customer commitments.
Thanks again for letting SMG serve you!